INFO International Educational and Welfare Society is dedicated for the development for lower strata of the soceity . We regularly organises various Skill Development Programme,Vocational Training Programmes, Awareness Programmes, Awareness General Programme etc for the peoples of villages.
Some of our most successful Programme and Activities are as follows:
1. Training to the rural poor youth of village Katarpur Haridwar in Biotechnology in biomass utilization and agribusiness management. And Vermicomposting
2. Training in Hospitality management to the rural poor youth of Jolly Village.
3. Training to the rural poor youth of Athoorwala Village Block Doiwala, Dehradun on Retail management.
4. Training to the rural poor youth of village Gumaniwala, Rishikesh in Mushroom Cultivation.
5. Training to the rural poor youth of Tapovan village on Front office management.
6. Training to the 50 farmers of different villages of District Tehri, Dehradun and Chamoli on promotion and cultivation of medicinal plants .
7. Training to the girls and women of socially deprived class on one year computer diploma course.
8. To provide the computer trainingto the rural people organization have opened 15 rural IT centres in the different places, covers all seven districts of Garhwal, and two places of Kumaon and two paces of Himanchal Pradesh.
9. Help farmers in Agricultural Activities.
10. Guide Farmers for Medicinal Plant Cultivation.
11. Organizes Multi Purpose Tree Plantation Programmes
12. General & legal Awareness Programs for Villagers
13. Literacy Programs for women Personnel & Social Health Awareness Programs.
14. Special Programs for Personality Development of rural Students.
15. Establishment of Rural IT Centre’s in various locations.
16. Women Empowerment & Development Programs
17. Computer Literacy and comp. related Information delivery Programs
18. Organizes Track and Tour Programs
19. Special Computer classes for House wives and service men.
20. Special Programmes for old age persons.
21. Various other innovative Programmes at Different Places.
22. Environmental Awareness Programmes .
23. Culture and Historical Building saving Programme Organize Handicrafts promotional Activities.