INFO International Educational and Welfare Society, Rishikesh
is dedicated for the development for lower strata of the soceity . We regularly organises various Skill Development Programme,Vocational Training Programmes, Awareness Programmes, Awareness General Programme etc for the peoples of villages.
Info International educational & welfare society (IIEWS), Rishikesh, is basically a non-political & non-profit making organization. It was founded in the year 1999 by a group of senior enthusiastic social workers. It got the status of a registered society in the year 2001 under the Society Registration Act 21, 1860. The aim of the organization is focused on the integrated sustainable development through participatory process.
The General body and the Executive Body constituted for the purpose to perform the activities of the Organization. The Management Committee comprises of the experienced Personnel from diverse fields having experience of different fields, related to the activities of the Organization and the representatives of the local people.
IIEWS Rishikesh work with the objectives to initiate a process of communication for people's information, to generate new organic knowledge through intensive field work and to render services to make the society a better place to live in, all this by developing new techniques and providing better opportunities for weaker section and women of the society.
The activity-spectrum of IIEWS touches a wide range i.e., any thing and every thing related to the following aspects :
Development of Mankind
Women Development & Child care
Development of SC/ST, Minorities & OBC of the Society
National integration & Cultural heritage
All types of Awareness programmes
Health and Hygiene Awareness and Regulatory Programme
The organization work with full dedication to complete all the tasks in hand with highly effective way and always appreciated for its work in the projected area. Literacy mission and computer literacy programmes are found to be very effective in all the areas of Uttarakhand and other states also. Medicinal plants cultivation techniques are very helpful to the farmers who want to grow medicinal plants and get benefited by it.
Info International Educational and Welfare Society believe in development of basic foundation to strive for overall development in integrated manner. For better foundation the organization is focused in Human development, Environment, Health, Non- conventional resource of energy, literacy, employment opportunities etc. The organization always worked in consonant of villages needs and with the active participation of targeted group from the planning to implementation.
The Organization further aims at formulating a number of Projects/Schemes for Environment and Human development in Uttaranchal, and we wish to involve us in such activities on national and international level in coming years & make all the program successful and helping in expanding organization. So this organization can work and help much more peoples of wide and far areas.
Some of our most successful Programme and Activities are as follows:
1. Training to the rural poor youth of village Katarpur Haridwar in Biotechnology in biomass utilization and agribusiness management. And Vermicomposting
2. Training in Hospitality management to the rural poor youth of Jolly Village.
3. Training to the rural poor youth of Athoorwala Village Block Doiwala, Dehradun on Retail management.
4. Training to the rural poor youth of village Gumaniwala, Rishikesh in Mushroom Cultivation.
5. Training to the rural poor youth of Tapovan village on Front office management.
6. Training to the 50 farmers of different villages of District Tehri, Dehradun and Chamoli on promotion and cultivation of medicinal plants .
7. Training to the girls and women of socially deprived class on one year computer diploma course.
8. To provide the computer trainingto the rural people organization have opened 15 rural IT centres in the different places, covers all seven districts of Garhwal, and two places of Kumaon and two paces of Himanchal Pradesh.
9. Help farmers in Agricultural Activities.
10. Guide Farmers for Medicinal Plant Cultivation.
11. Organizes Multi Purpose Tree Plantation Programmes
12. General & legal Awareness Programs for Villagers
13. Literacy Programs for women Personnel & Social Health Awareness Programs.
14. Special Programs for Personality Development of rural Students.
15. Establishment of Rural IT Centre’s in various locations.
16. Women Empowerment & Development Programs
17. Computer Literacy and comp. related Information delivery Programs
18. Organizes Track and Tour Programs
19. Special Computer classes for House wives and service men.
20. Special Programmes for old age persons.
21. Various other innovative Programmes at Different Places.
22. Environmental Awareness Programmes .
23. Culture and Historical Building saving Programme Organize Handicrafts promotional Activities.
24. Skill Development Training to the 4000 Rural BPL Youths in All Seven (7) District of Garhwal Mandal, Uttarakhand under SGSY Special Project organised by Ministry of Rural Development (MORD) Govt. of India and Poject Management Unit (PMU), Department of Rural Development, Uttarakhand Govt. Dehradun .